Monday, September 12, 2011

Witness the Magic of Disney Live! Mickey's Musical Festival

I'm sure everyone loves Disney.  Seeing this poster made me reminisce.  Let me share with you how Disney has affected my life...

As toddlers, we used to wake up hearing the songs from "Disney Babies Wake Up CD Album".  Growing up, we loved watching Mickey and Friends on TV as shown by all the Disney stuffs we had from bed covers to stuff toys.  


My favorite Daisy Duck Shirt
We also have a Disney Movie Classic Collection Laser discs which some you might be unfamiliar to you since they are already obsolete.  We all had our own favorite Disney Movies.  My favorite Disney movie was Aladdin.  I used to sing the song "A Whole New World" over and over.
Disney Laser Discs
We were so excited and happy when my Dad brought us for the first time to a real cinema in SM Mega Mall.  It was for Disney's "Beauty and the Beast".  I was so enchanted by the part where Mrs. Potts sings "Tale as Old as Time" and the Belle and Beast danced beautifully in the ballroom floor.  "Beauty and the Beast" became my little sisters favorite.  Until now, she still has her toy collection.  She believes Disney is timeless.  We all agree.  We still watch the latest Disney movies together as a family.  The last movie we watched was the "Alice in Wonderland in 3D".
One of our family tradition when I was a child was to watch "Disney on Ice".  We watch it consecutively with all my aunts, uncles and cousins.  During the show, we always bought glowing toys and snow cones in Disney mugs.   The show is always different and amazing.  I can still picture the characters, colored lights, songs and dances and smokes and effects from the shows we watched.
Disney Souvenirs
Disney has left me so many magical memories.  I don't think my life would ever be the same without it.  


I'm so glad the Disney continues to create magical moments for everyone.  In fact, because my aunt will be in Greece for the Greece Holidays, I'll be bringing my nephew to watch Disney Live! Mickey's Musical Festival.  Mickey Mouse and friends: Minnie MouseDonald Duck and Goofy will be performing a music mash-up.  There will be guests from the blockbuster movies: AladdinThe Little Mermaid, and Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story.   Our favorite songs and music will be presented with a twist as they are remixed to rock, pop, reggae, hip-hop, jazz and country, among other jams!  So don't miss out the chance of sharing a rare and unforgettable fun, entertaining and magical moment that you can share with your family.  


For Manila shows, tickets are exclusively available at Ticketnet (63 2) 911-5555 located in SM Department stores and at the Araneta Coliseum. For Cebu shows, tickets can be purchased at SM Tickets (63 32) 231-3876 located in SM Cinemas, Waterfront Cebu City Hotel (63 32) 232-6888, Ayala Center Cebu and also at Ticketnet. For more details, visit www.disneylive.com.ph or call Vivre Fort Entertainment at (63 2) 470-6956. 


Disney Live! Mickey’s Music Festival is also brought to you by Smart Araneta Coliseum, Waterfront Cebu City Hotel, Citibank, ABS-CBN, ABS-CBN Regional Group, Araneta Center, Gateway Cineplex 10, Alimall Cineplex 4, SM Cinemas, SM City Cebu, Discovery Suites, Renowed Sound and Various Production, MYX, Manila Bulletin, Businessworld, Sunstar, Cebu Daily News, Crossover 105.1, Power FM Cebu, Love Radio 97.9, Y101 Cebu, Alcordo Advertising, Greenworld LED Solutions and Manila Concert Scene. This event is for the benefit of Senyas Kamay Pilipinas.

No comments:

Post a Comment