A month ago, I received an email from Val to review their product called "Wall Candy". They're actually wall stickers that are unique, easy to apply, removable and reusable. Browsing through their site, I got a lot of ideas about the product and how useful it could be.For one, I 've noticed relatives often redecorate their child's room. Wall Candy is a cheaper and more convenient alternative to being up-to-date with a child's preference in terms of decor because Wall Candy it is removable and it offers a lot of choices from nursery to kids. (p.s. The new "Pirates" design is so adorable!)
Personally, I've been staring at my wall paper for more than 10 years. I'm want change! But seeking outside help seems too inconvenient for our busy household. Let's see if Wall Candy is the perfect solution...
Among all the tempting designs, I chose Space from their Glow in the Dark collection for two reasons:
- I've loved Glow in the Dark since I was young.
- My ceiling has space Glow in the Dark objects so its a perfect match.
|texture is rough perhaps for the thickness|
When I got the item, I was surprised that it was bigger than expected. Honestly, for the price, I was speculating it to be smaller because we used to buy Iphone decals at the same price.
|Package contents and instructions|
- Prep well - Check!
- Plan your design - We couldn't do this. It was tougher than it looks so we proceeded with the next step.
- Get your sticker on - Check! But... we had to do several readjustments because we didn't have a plan beforehand. Despite that, we didn't have any difficulty because the stickers were easy to remove and it was so thick that it didn't fold or tear.
- Sit back and enjoy the new look! - Check! (see images below)
|Our very own space design|
|My Space Glow in the Dark Wall Candy!=)|