Last night, we attended the Tattoo Tatt Awards at Manila Peninsula, Rigodon Ballroom. The venue was memorable for me because that was where I had my Junior-Seniors prom when I was in 3rd year high school.
Before we entered the ballroom, our photos were taken and we posted it together with the rest. Cool right?
I previously posted my votes (see separate entry) and some of them won. How about yours? And the winner for the Tatt Awards are...
- Stylismo - Laureen Uy
- Ballbreaker - Lea Salonga (represented by her mom Ligaya Salonga)
- Word Slayer - Roy Reyes Landicho
|Roy Reyes Landicho|
- Artiste - Jin Joson
- Tech Junkie - Mark Macanas
- Thought Mover - Bianca Gonzalez (via video)
- The Advocate - Elizabeth Angsioco
- Indie Rocker - Up Dharma Down (performed on stage)
- Video Slinger - Mikey Bustos (via Youtube Video)
- The One - Filipino Free Thinkers
|Filipino Free Thinkers|
|All the winners, speakers and hosts|
We also met Globe Tattoo endorsers Alodia Gosiengfiao and Coach Rio.
Overall, it was an awesome night. A big congratulations to the winners! It was great that we got to meet our social media idols. To be honest, its amazing that they may look like you and me but through social media, their powers are limitless. We wanted to stay and party but we had to leave for the Suplado Show (see separate entry)