Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of finals week!

Today was my Negotiable Instruments Final so I didn't have enough sleep as I crammed my way for the test. I think I failed miserably at it too.  


As I was about to go home, I saw a lot of people stranded on the lobby.  It was raining hard and then I realized I forgot my umbrella again.  It was still around 9:00 p.m. so I called Kurt and asked him if it was raining at Q.C. He said the rain was over.  I called home and they said there is no rain too.  So I waited... and waited but the rain only got stronger.  It was already 10:30 p.m. so I submerged into the cold hard rain and there was no transportation available so I had to ride an air-conditioned bus.  When I got down, the streets were flooded as I dipped in.  I was wet all over in my typical business attire too.  As I walked in the streets all soaked, people were shouting at me "Te! Payong!".  I found that weird since I was already wet.=p  I had myself a warm hot shower as soon as I got home.  Ah the warmth!


I was so tired and hundry so I opened the fridge for my late night dinner, I found... =)



Salmon Sashimi



Guyabano Shake
All of a sudden, all the tiredness from my wet misadventures vanished.  These are all that I needed to regain my energy for my next final exam in Land Titles and Deeds tomorrow.  I'll be studying hard on an all-nighter cramming episode.   Let's hope for the best!


But first, have to play with my begging "Lychee" (my maltese).  Simply couldn't resist that cute look of hers.=)
Overall, it was still a pretty good day.  Tomorrow, I'll put umbrella on my checklist.  Hope everyone is home and dry like me now.=)


Update: Just found out I left my stuff at the classroom.  Silly me!  Just the beginning and already out of it.=/ My stress level is a bit high lately.  Just found out lately that not only does stress affect health, it also linked to forgetfulness.  Hope I can still find them tomorrow though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment