Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Slimmers World Diamond Peel Experience

Remember the FREE Slimmers Gift Certificate we got last time at the Run for Fun Lung? (see separate entry)  Last month, my little sister and I used it to try the diamond peel at Slimmers World Face and Skin Clinic Adriatico.  It was our first time to try Diamond Peel.  Although my face is not flawless and may have some occasional acne and pimples, I try not to make my face dependent on facial treatments.  


I was taken to a small room with a single bed.  I was asked to lie down and then the staff proceeded by cleaning my face first with a towel.  
diamond peeldiamond peel
To my surprise, the diamond peel is like a mini vacuum that would be rubbed all over your face to gather all the dead skin cells.  Perhaps, I was misled by the word "peel". =p It was light and painless to the skin.  It lasted for about 3 minutes and it was over.  



diamond peel
Saw this on the way out... Oops!
When we were over, I asked my sister if she noticed any difference and she said "none".  I thought the same for her too.  How about you?  How effective was diamond peel for you?


We met the Slimmer World skin consultant and we were informed that to see the effects of diamond peel, we had to take several sessions.  Their price for diamond peel is 1,500 php per session but you could save more if you purchase their through their current promos and packages.  Both my little sister and I decided that we don't need it though.


Slimmers World Face and Skin Clinic
6/Flr Pan Pacific Hotel, 
Adriatico Square, Gen Malvar cor Adriatico, 
Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment