- Food Adventure Tour! - Saturdays 6-10 p.m.
- To avail this, you may buy the food passport (priced at 550 php) from our Food Adventure Booth at the Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill everyday, 11am to 10pm. The food passport also comes with 10% discounts on all your food purchases in select restaurants and free drinks in Kuse, Old Vine Grille, Red Crab Alimango House and Pinchos. It is transferable too.
- The food passport entitles you to best-seller samplers from 12 establishments: (NOTE: Placed the original price just for reference basis but the serving size is different)
|Blackwood Bistro’s Crab and Mango Salad|
|Empire Deli & Restaurant’s Baked Macaroni with Orange Summer Salad (165 php)|
|Kuse’s Beef Ribs Adobado (1 KG 450 php)|
|Little Asia’s Minced Chicken with Lettuce Cups (215 php)|
|Little Asia’s Vietnamese Spring Rolls (195 php)|
|Old Vine Grille’s Salmon Carpaccio (230 php)|
|Pho Hoa’s Fried Spring Rolls (127 php)|
|Pinchos Restaurant and Bar’s Baked Oysters|
|Ramen Bar’s Karaage (155 php) and Kankuni Buns (180 php)|
|Sweet Pea’s Quesadillas (295 php) and Buffalo Wings (310 php)|
|Red Crab Alimango House’s Butter Ginger Crab Claws (105 php)|
|Sol Gelato - choice of 3 of your favorite flavors (95 php)|
2. Food Adventure Extreme! - Saturdays 5-11 p.m.
- There will be Venice Piazza food fair offering a wide variety of food dishes.
3. Food Adventure Cook Out! - Saturdays 6-10 p.m.
- This is the "palutuan" system where you will go to the wet market to hunt for your choice of fresh ingredients and have it cooked for you by Red Crab.
I'm considering the Food Adventure Tour! Here is my evaluation on the matter...
- You get to try out 12 dishes just for 550 php (That's a lot considering each dish normally costs around 200 php)
- The ambiance in Piazza Venice is perfect for dates
- It's a unique experience to hop along different establishments and try out their dishes on the same day
- You don't get to choose what you want to order (For example: You already had vietnamese spring rolls. Would you want another fried spring roll?)
- You can only avail of it on Saturday nights
What do you think? Have you tried it? Care to share your experience?