Monday, June 20, 2011

Bo's Coffee Monopoly Deal Card Game Showdown

Monopoly is one of the best board games I have ever played.  I have played monopoly with my siblings and cousins ever since we learned how to count.  I miss those times when we could just sit and play all-day as long as we wanted.   Now that we've all grown up, everybody has a busy schedule that we rarely play board games.  
Its a good thing that Hasbro also realized our dilemna and invented card game versions of our favorite board games.   The card games offer the same fun but in a shorter time range.  Just recently, my brother bought the "Cluedo" card game version.  I'm so happy that there's also a Monopoly Deal Card Game.  I really want to try it out!  Too bad I don't know anyone else who can come with me to play it at Bo's though.  Especially since the showdown will miss out their MOA branch which is the nearest to my location.  


The Monopoly Deal Card Game Showdown will travel from branch to branch from June 18 to August 6, 2011, and will give away prizes from Hasbro and Bo's Coffee at each stop.  So gather your friends (3-5 players) and check the schedule and mechanics below to join!  In case you need 1 or 2 players.  Perhaps, you'd like to invite me and Kurt to join you.=p  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment