- Voucher is valid ONLY at Ace Water Spa (Pasig Branch) from July 10, 2011 to September 15, 2011.
- This offer is NOT valid on August 21 and 29, 2011.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 6:00am to 11:00pm.
- Maximum of four (4) hours.
- Customer must wear fitted swimwear and bring own bath towel.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- No cash-back arrangement for any unused voucher.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
- Please present your voucher upon availment.
- For inquiries, please call at (632) 330.7776.
- Kid's Area: Kid's Pool with Slide, Floor Fountain, Bucket Splash and Lazy River
- Soft Massages: Bubble Bed, Bubble Pool, Bubble Massage and Hydro-Acupuncture Bed
- Moderate Massages: Rainfall Acupuncture, Eight Nozzle Shower, Hydro-Buoyancy Massage, Buttocks Massage, Jet Chair and Jet Chair with Foot Massage
- Hard Massages: Head & Shoulder Massage, Waterfalls, Multi-point Massage, Chest Jet Massage, Waist Jet Massage, Upper Body Jet Massage and High Pressure Massage
- Hot Herbal Pools: Mint Pool, Jasmine Pool and Lavender Pool
- Cold Pool: This is the fastest way to cool down after using the hot herbal pools, steam or sauna.
- Lapping Pool: 8 lanes, 25 meter indoor swimming pool is ideal for swimmers and soon-to-be swimmers to practice their "winning strokes.
- Steam and Sauna
What's it All About?
ACE Water Spa traces back its concept to word SPA- derived from the Latin Phrase "Salus per Aquam" or "Sanitus per Aquam" meaning Health through Water. Since then, Water has been a vital element in cleansing, relaxing and healing because its curative properties. In England, back in the 16th century, the Romans came up with an idea to undergo "medicinal bathing" to soothe and treat body illnesses by the roman soldiers. Thus hydrotherapy was born.
Ace Water spa utilizes "Ultrasonic Jet System" that massages specific areas of the body with its aquatic jets strategically located to relax and soothe tired and aching muscles. This treatment is best done in heated water.
These one push-of-a-button equipments are categorized as soft, moderate and hard massages. Because of these, the customers are assured of the same consistent experience, unlike manual hand massages wherein every visit may be a different experience due to different factors. For example, a masseuse that offers hard massages may not be as strong as before because he is already tired.
Moreover, the massage systems, being "do-it-yourself" type, gives the customer the freedom to decide which water equipment to use and which part of his body needs more attention.
Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ACE-Water-SPA-OFFICIAL/153492801354119
Ace Water Spa (Pasig Branch)
United St. cor. Brixton St. (near Pioneer St.), Pasig City