Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber at CCP

Since we were little kids, we were fans of Andrew Lloyd Webber.  He is a musical genius and his music are masterpieces.  I listen to his music on my iPod.  We have a collection of his shows in Laser Discs (Yes. This has become obsolete!) and now in DVDs.  My family and I watch them together whenever we have the time.


     So I was thrilled when I heard that The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber will be performed by the current stars of the Australian musical theatre at CCP Main Theatre.  There will be 13 shows.  If you love his music like I do, book your tickets now!

Schedule are as follows:

June 24, 8pm
June 25, 3pm & 8pm
June 26, 3pm & 8pm
June 28, 29, 30, 8pm
July 1, 8pm
July 2 & 3, 3pm & 8pm

Ticket Prices:
P6,180 / PP5,150 / P4,635 / P4,120 / 2,575 / P1,545 / P773.
For ticket reservations, call TicketWorld at 891-9999.

    Too bad. I've spent all my budget on my law books.  It would've been great to watch the live performance of my favorite songs together with the grand orchestra.  I have a long list of favorites:

  • "I Don't Know How You Love Him"
  • "Don't Cry for Me Argentina"
  • "All I Ask of You"
  • "The Music of the Night"
  • "Super Star"
  • "Whistle Down the Wind"
  • "High Flying Adored"
  • "Love Changes Everything"
  • "Wishing You Were Somewhere Here Again"
  • "Vaults of Heaven"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment