Friday, June 3, 2011

Movie Review: How Do You Know Movie

Last night, I watched "How Do You Know".  It was a romantic comedy starring Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd and Jack Nicholson.   It is about a love triangle between a professional soft ball player Lisa Jorgenson, a problematic corporate executive George and a major-league pitcher Matty.

The plot was ordinary and cliche.  I didn't even feel the climax.  There were only a few jokes too.  It was a bit dragging.  The ending was simple and somehow makes you wonder why you watched the entire movie just to see that.

When I watch a movie, regardless of whether it is good or bad, I often find a lesson or realize something.  With this film, I realized that Lisa's style of having quotes prepared for her ordeals is very useful.  It could guide or motivate you to do something.  Perhaps, I should make one for myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment