History Of Harvest Moon
History of Harvest Moon was first started in the SNES. Game is in Japanese named Bokojou Monogatari is directly capture the attention of gamers in Japan because gameplaynya unique and original. Only the first Harvest Moon was not known by the vast because it is released at the end of the lifetime of the SNES console. More ironically, was when he entered the U.S. in 1997 when everyone was crazy about the awesomeness Playstation.
Harvest Moon reached its heyday in the world when his first series was released for the Playstation. With the canopy Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, this game shows what appears to be very popular with the ladies (and men) in the world; a farm simulation game with a cute appearance - with the added element simulation love it! Harvest Moon: Back to Nature became one of the most successful versions in this series that makes Natsume tempted to reprint it and release it in a portable version on the GBA.
Portable concept promoted by the GBA was able to realize a world of Harvest Moon is very dynamic. GBA version of Harvest Moon is cut off slightly from the version Playstationnya (caused by the limited ability of the tiny GBA cartridge), yet it is redeemed with a seductive lure, which brings us to a farm anywhere in our pockets! Imagine: you're bored on the go without a job, and we can just plant and dating. Wandered into the world of our own farm in Mineral Town!
Initially, we may be burdened with this task and it is in our daily lives. But if we are patient and continue to establish good relations with the sprites, then within a short time we will get a lot of helpers who are ready to work for us. Having toiled in the Spring, Summer, and Fall (Autumn), then in the Winter we can reap the rewards and the fun begin and devote time to draw the attention of girls that we like. Everything is free at will!
For business graphics and sound, maybe Harvest Moon is not the foremost in its field. There is still a Golden Sun or Lunar Legends instance that has 2D graphics and 3D semi-are more qualified. After all, it does not mean the Harvest Moon has bad graphics. Almost all of the graphics from the original game - with no significant loss of quality. Voice in the Harvest Moon is a major weakness in this game. Very repetitive and boring.
Replayability in playing this game depends on ourselves. We prefer to build everything from scratch? This game has a very high replay value if so. We could keep trying new game and get the different farming conditions. Although our principle to achieve true prosperity together, we can use a variety of different variations to do so. Maybe now we want to focus on being a farmer, miner, or even catching fish rather than a farmer? Or we're bored with our wives and want to start from scratch to find another woman of your dreams? The choice is ours!
Harvest Moon Gameplay
Before playing the first of all we must fill ourselves biographical data, provide a name for our farm, and name the dog that will accompany us during our play. After that we will be able to speak directly with the village head. He then read out the rules that we must meet for us to be farmers in the village at the same time will also take us around the village. During our tour we can figure out what buildings are there in the village and anyone who inhabit the building.
After the tour finished we are allowed to do anything on the farm that we will care. To begin we are given a small bag, money for 1500 and for farming equipment such as axes, sickles, hoes, hammers, and the sprinkler. With goods that have been given to us, we have to use my best to help us make the farm we live a good one. If we need something we can buy it or if you want to know anything we could ask our neighbors about what we want to know.
In the village we can meet all our needs. We just need to know the profession of each of our neighbors. So that when we need something we can know the place where we are going or who we will meet to facilitate the search for something we want. Because of our neighbors have different professions such as:
1. Jack, he is a man who works to buy goods from others. He lived with his father near the beach. His father would give us a little fishing if we come before 7 am on the beach and will give us a great fishing rod when a fish pond we have a lot of fish about 50 fish.
2. Gotz, he is a woodcutter who had a house near a mountain in the village. In addition it can also enlarge the house or barn, and also we can make a hothouse that we can use to plant all crops in all seasons. He stayed with the prof. louis. His house is open at 09.00 am till 5:00 pm every day except Saturday-week.
3. Lilia, she is the owner of a chicken farm. She lives with her two children namely: rick and Popuri. He suffered from a rare disease and her husband left the village to find a cure. Ranch is open from 11:00 am till 4:00 pm every day except Sunday and Wednesday. Rick every morning in front of the supermarket to help her mother shopping at the same time playing with Karen. Popuri every morning there is a waterfall and hot spring baths.
4. Barley, he is the owner of the sheep and cattle ranch. She lives with her granddaughter named may. May abandoned his parents as a child. Ranch is open at 10:00 am till 5:00 pm stiap open day except Sunday.
5. Saibara, he was a blacksmith. She lives with her grandson. His house was open at 10:00 am till 5:00 pm every day except Thursday.
6. Duke, he was a vintner and owner of vineyards. First he lived with his wife and child but now she only lives with his wife. Because his son had left the village. His house was open at 10:00 am till 5:00 pm every day except Sunday.
7. Doug, he is the owner of the inn and restaurant. He lived with his son ann. Inn is open daily at 10.00 am till 10.00 pm and at night he also opened a bar at 08.00 am till 10.00 pm.
8. Eli, is a nun. He lived with his grandmother's brother stud.
9. Karen, she was the daughter of supermarket owner. Supermarketnya open every day at 10:00 am till 5:00 pm every day he has only played in front of rumha only from 08:00 am till 10:00 and every Monday afternoon she went to the waterfall.
11. Dwarves who can help us work if there are 3 pieces love
12. Mayor. He live with a policeman and a painter.
13. Mary, he is the owner of the library and most books there is a father who writes.
In addition, each season there are many festivals, such as:
• new year festival
• goddess of spring festival
• cow festival
• horse racing festival
• cooking festival
• pool festival
• tomato festival
• chicken festival
• festival fireworks
• music festival
• hot pots festival
• sheep festival
• look at the moon festival
• dog racing festival
• Valentine's Day
• festval see stars
• New Year's Eve festival.
Stuff above is just a small part of the game harvest moon. Because of how the game is up to you. If you can play well, then the result will be good and vice versa.
Video Trailer Harvest Moon For PC :
To Download This Games Click Below :
Copy Link and Paste To the new bar In Your Browser.
Enjoy The Games.