Saturday, July 23, 2011

Asian Movie Review: A Crazy Little Thing Called Love (First Love)

Last night, I've finally watched  "A Crazy Little Thing Called Love (First Love)".  I have to admit, it is as good as they say it is.  Everything was perfect!  This is my first time to watch a Thai Romantic Movie and I'm really impressed.
Although the plot is nothing special, the creativity of the presentation is beautiful.  I guess the selling point of the movie is that the story is so simple that everyone could relate to it.  We could feel the emotions as the movie plays along.  I don't know about you but I had some tear-jerking moments while watching this movie.  
Chon played by Mario Maurer is the perfect type of guy.  Absolutely no flaws except of being "Torpe" (can't express his love well) so its normal that he gains the admiration of the female audience.

On the other side, Nam played by Pimchanok Leuwisedpaiboo was an ugly girl who transformed herself in to a beautiful lady.  She has not only captivated the male watchers with her beauty but her impressive character development gained the favor of everyone.  



before



after
I've been wondering though.  How did Nam appear to be fairer after the snow white play?  Did you notice the change in the color of the skin too?

Overall, this is a must watch movie.  This is the kind of movie that leaves impression upon its audience.  Certainly, its fame is a valid proof of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment