There are several game modes, but can be classified into free roam and race. For the race there are a variety of fashion again, include:
In addition, we can also meet with the police, either in race or free roam. And usually the police have bad intentions against us. Fortunately we are given points in a folder called the Pursuit Breaker. With this we can beat some police cars behind us.
For graphic factors, this game is quite superior to the game in his era. Each car uses a lot of polygons so it looks smooth. In addition the use of high texture and using shaders, so it seems far more real than without shaders. We can also see the reflection in the car or the road. In addition, when we often hit will cause damage to our car. This form of paint damage that beret or broken glass.
There are weather effects are quite convincing. At the time of rain, the road looks wet and reflect on our cars. In addition, the car also becomes easier to slip during the turn.
To factor physics, this game is very good. Each car has a different weight that blew during a collision or when flying through the air. Muscle cars tend to be heavier than the tuner cars. So that in case of collision, muscle car will be easier to return to the game.
The best thing in my opinion is the sound factor of this game. If we replace the car's engine, the resulting sound would be different. Effect when the car entered the tunnel was worked well. Besides the response time of the race by the crew and the police also realtime.
Educational value that can be obtained from this game
1. Learning tinkering with exotic cars from abroad.
2. If you are driving recklessly, police will be happy to justify the way you drive.
3. The value of cooperation with the crew member to win the game.
4. Appropriate decision-making for emergency situations (during the chase by the police).
The element of reality (reality in the game)
The reality of the facts
1. Model and performance of the car similar to the original.
2. If it rains, the car will skid more easily.
3. If you are driving on the grass, the car's speed to be not optimal.
4. If you upgrade parts of your car, the car's performance will increase.
5. The more often you hit another object, the car will look more destroyed.
The reality of the causal
1. If you are reckless driving (crashing cars or property on the side of the road), then the police will come to you.
2. If you challenge the crew of opponents, you can gain a higher reputation.
3. If you won a race, then the area becomes your power.
4. If you fail to win the challenge from the opponent, then that area will disappear from your power.
The reality of random events
1. Possible arrival of the police is not necessarily the arrival time and direction, but likely will be greater in areas that often you make to the race.
2. The possibility that there are cars on the road suddenly swerved to hinder the speed racers.
3. The possibility of rain.
The reality of physics
1. Hit properties on the road can reduce the rate of your vehicle.
2. The car is heavy (eg: Corvette or SLR McLaren), will have an advantage when a car crashed into a lighter (eg: Nissan Skyline or Mitsubishi Lancer).
1. The existence of a reflection on your car.
2. Effects of damage that occurs in your car looks realistic (eg: beret on car paint and broken glass).
3. Effect of water drops on the car and wet roads during rain.
1. Car engine sound different.
2. The response from the police and the crew member in realtime.
3. Resonance effects in the tunnel.
Need for Speed: Carbon, also known as NFS Carbon or NFSC, is an Electronic Arts video game belonging to the Need for Speed series. Released in 2006, it is the tenth installment, preceded by Need for Speed: Most Wanted, succeeded by Need for Speed: ProStreet in release order and succeeded byNeed for Speed: Undercover in chronological order. This was the first game to gain the PEGI Rating of 12+ The game is a sequel to 2005's Need for Speed: Most Wanted. The locations of both Most Wantedand Carbon (Rockport and Palmont, respectively) are featured in the 2010 MMO game, Need for Speed: World. The PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance versions of the game are calledNeed for Speed Carbon: Own the City, set in a fictional city named Coast City with a significantly different storyline and also featuring different AI teammate abilities. In 2009, a version of Own the City was also released on the Zeebo as pre-installed game, though it was marketed as the original Need for Speed: Carbon, creating some confusion as to which version was in fact released.
Minimum system requirements for PC :
OS: Windows 2000 SP4 / Windows XP SP2
CPU: 1.7 GHz
RAM: 512 MB RAM
Hard Disk: 4.7 GB
Optical Drive: 8x DVD/CD
Video Card: 64 MB memory and one of these chipsets is required: NVIDIA GeForce3 / NVIDIA GeForce4 (Ti series only) / ATI Radeon 8500.
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Online Multiplayer: 512 Kbps connection; 2-8 Players
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Optional: USB Steering Wheel / Dual Analogue Gamepad
To Download This Games Click Below :
Copy Link and Paste To the new bar In Your Browser.
Enjoy The Games.