Thursday, February 17, 2011

My perfect Valentine… might be over, but the fun goes on!

Hi Cooks!

Did you have a lovely Valentine’s Day? :) Did you manage to decorate your restaurant for the perfect romantic Valentine’s Day celebration? I’m so pleased with all the beautiful items coming out lately to play with. It’s always fun redecorating my restaurant!

So… what’s new this week? Let’s take a look…

First up, the Challenges in Restaurant City are getting more and more exciting. Did you manage to collect Heart Candies last week to claim the rewards? If you enjoyed that, you’ll be glad to know there’s more to collect this week and you’ll get a great reward, too!

But if you’re tired of collecting Heart Candies, there’s a special challenge waiting just for you! Take a look at this beautiful bridge, out today, along with some other functional items:


If you add this bridge to your restaurant, you’ll get to watch customers walk over it and turn into animated frogs!

The really fun thing about this is that the frogs will do everything a normal customer will want to do – sit at a chair, eat their meal… even go to the bathroom! You’ve got to admit, that’s going to be fun to watch… I’m not a cruel person, but I’d love to see my entire restaurant crawling with frogs, hahaha…

Ahem, anyway! But, I have to point out… they didn’t get turned into frogs by choice. Oh, no! There’s a naughty troll under that bridge and he’s been misusing his magic. So, it’s up to you if you want to help turn the customers back into their true form! If you do, you’ll get a nice reward. :) If you enjoy challenges, you will definitely enjoy this one!

Next, here’s a quest for all of you cooking enthusiasts!


Master the Apple Tartin recipe and you’ll unlock the Sleeping Princess. But everyone looks so sad! Whatever could have happened…? Well, master the Princely Fruit Confit and you’ll awaken her from her deep slumber, and look! The item changes, too! :)

I quite like this one – because it reminds me of one of my favorite fairytales. Which is your favorite fairytale?

I know you’re all raring to go and start learning new dishes and want to see what new items will be out this Thursday, but before you go, cooks, be sure to check if you’re signed up to my newsletter! Check your settings at www.playfish.com/accounts and see if the correct email address is set up to receive messages from me. :) I’m always giving away nice gifts with my emails and I wouldn’t want you to miss out!

Enjoy this weeks catalog and keep cookin’ up a storm!


Lots of love,
Maggie x

No comments:

Post a Comment