Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf CBTL's New Single Serve Beverage System

I recently wrote about FREE CBTL cup of hot coffee or tea (see separate entry).  So I printed my coupon and presented it to CBTL Fort Bonifacio Branch. 
CBTL Single Serve Beverage System
 *photo from CBTL Official Fan page
I ordered the English Passion hot tea.  Once I surrendered my coupon, I was told to wait a few minutes.  Once my name was called, I was instructed on how to use their new "CBTL Single Serve Beverage System".  
The steps were simple.  There were three buttons.  The top is for espresso, the next is for latte and the third is for hot tea.

I simple dropped the capsule *photo from CBTL Official Fan page
I dropped my capsule, pressed the hot tea button and after a few seconds the cup was filling until it was full.  The server took the cup placed the lid and handed it to me.  I took my first sip and was amazed at how much it tasted like the England Passion I once tasted before.  I opened the lid and saw the same tea leaf bits as I noticed in my previous CBTL teas.  Pretty neat huh?

Each machine cost 13,750 php.  We were told that they will soon offer it on installment basis.  We checked the capsules cost 400 php per box. 
CBTL Single Serve Beverage System
Capsules
If you are too lazy to go out and want quality coffee or tea.  Well, this is a good and affordable option.   This product is very tempting indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment