Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Best Banking Service? Automated Banking with BPI

Today, I went to BPI.   I was surprised at how nice their procedure was.  Customers are no longer required to fill out slips.  Instead, there is a touch screen machine where you will choose your transaction, insert the necessary information and wait for the printed stub.  The stub contains your waiting number.






Above the tellers area, there is a large electronic screen displaying the number to be served.  The best part is there are soft cushioned seats while you wait.

My transaction was fast and hassle-free.  Within 5 minutes, I was already accomodated.  I wish all banks are like this.  As compared to Banco de Oro where I alsways had to wait in a long line without any seats or allied bank which had seats but the wait was too long, I could tell that BPI values customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment